Thursday, May 22, 2008

Photoshop/Copyright, trademark, and patent

Well, I'm still working but I started at 9:00
So far today I have photoshopped a lot of the photographs from yesterday. However, none of them have turned out the way I wanted them 2. I made the mistake of using a Red backdrop for most of them and the red has reflected into all of the products. So none of the photographs so far have been useful. And unfortunately I won't be able to take more pictures anytime soon because of the brand new good news. Yesterday Susy met with Artisans workshop and they bought everything she had in stock. It was terrific news.

I also looked into copyright law/trademark/patent today and it is so confusing. Basically I'm to young to deal with any of it. I was looking at all the information for registration and it seems pretty cheap but it could also be extremely expensive if you purchase the wrong thing. So basically I'm gonna have to leave that stuff up to Susy for the future cuz it is all just 2 complicated for me to understand. Well I'm off to continue photoshopping to see if there are any pictures that will work.

All is Well with Nantucket Jewels!

No comments: