Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Crazy Day

So this post and probably my next post will not very informative due to recent events. So this morning started out great. I went to Chorus and then to Susy's house to start work. I continued programmning the sewing machine and we think that we have worked out most of the kinks. We even received that good news that all of her products have been sold out in the Bahamas. I think we may even be working on a new shipment to get to them within three weeks. However after about an hour of working my mom came over to the house to inform us on my Uncle's new condition. Yesterday my Uncle went to the hospital. We thought everything was just a reaction to the virus that he had a few weeks ago. However, this morning, he was diagnosed with leukemia. Immediately I dropped everything I was doing because my entire family on my Mom's side went into rally mode. Our family of 20 moved at the spead of light to get everything done that needed to be done. I called Michele, Terry, and Swayz right away to inform them that I would be leaving the state for today and tomorrow. Those three were so helpful in letting me go so that I could take care of my little cousin while my aunt and mom take care of my uncle in the hospital. I will continue some research tomorrow so that I do not totally lose track for my project. Thank you everyone for your support!

No comments: